Hello

I have not checked out yet what is in the brltty logs, but I just tried to run that same python code on my other laptop which is also running Debian Buster. On that laptop brltty version is 5.6. I got the same result so the same problem exists on both laptops and with both brltty 5.6 and 6.0.

I am using Gnome desktop and I run that python code from terminal window. I have tried to disable braille feature in Orca settings but that did not make any difference. I will check out brltty logs tomorrow.