On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 05:42:43AM +0000, Lars Vildgaard wrote:
> Brygget var ca en dag om at komme i gang med bobler, men desværre har den
> kun boblet en dags tid. ( normalt bobler mine bryg 5-10 dage )

A wild guess: Maybe your bucket lid isn't too tight, so the gas seeps out
without bubbling in the airlock? Does the beer look like it has been
fermenting well? Any krausen on top of it? Try to measure the gravity, that
tells you if there has been fermentation, and how much.

Since it did start bubbling, I assume there was enough yeast, and it made
even more of it, so there isn't any point in adding more yeast. Maybe a
warmer temperature might make it move again, I don't know about pilsner
yeasts.

Give it some more time, and I bet it will be

  beer anyway

     -H

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk