Hi friends i am new to cake php. sorry for asking simple queries also

how to write order and unordered list cakephp .

i my coding they are mentioned  like this. I don`tknow how to write in cake
php ?
 can any one plz help me. thats is more help for me.

*My Store Groups*

   - *Admin Store Group <http://192.168.1.155/zapop/index.php#>*

      *Branch Code**Store Name**Store Type**Division*
      - 9644AlbertonFamily StoreGauteng Division
      - 3741BethlehemSupermarketNorthern Cape and O.F.S Division
      - 2543BluffSupermarketNatal Division

   - *Gauteng Division <http://192.168.1.155/zapop/index.php#>*

      *Branch Code**Store Name**Store Type**Division*
      - 9644AlbertonFamily StoreGauteng Division
      - 5436Germiston Family StoreFamily StoreGauteng Division

   - *Group <http://192.168.1.155/zapop/index.php#>*

      *Branch Code**Store Name**Store Type**Division*
      - 9644AlbertonFamily StoreGauteng Division
      - 5436Germiston Family StoreFamily StoreGauteng Division
      - 9283UitenhageSupermarketEastern Cape Division

   - *My Group <http://192.168.1.155/zapop/index.php#>*

      *Branch Code**Store Name**Store Type**Division*
      - 9989Boston Family Store ( Family store )Family StoreWestern Cape
      Division
      - 2663Brackenfell Family StoreFamily StoreWestern Cape Division
      - 5552La LuciaSupermarketNatal Division

   - *rakesh <http://192.168.1.155/zapop/index.php#>*

      *Branch Code**Store Name**Store Type**Division*
      - 9644AlbertonFamily StoreGauteng Division
   -

thank you very much.

regards,
chandu.