Such  speculation below may endanger those who are in opposition to  the
government's policy and those innocent soldiers who accidentally caused  the
mishap (if it was an accident).
One  should hold Premier Hun Sen to his own words about what really
happened  that caused the explosion. He said publicly that it was an accident.
If
it was  an accident no one should be arrested nor being criminally punished.

Spreading  half baked information (or misinformation) may cause more harm
than help.  Writer(s) could be charged with public incitement and it may hurt
innocent  people who have nothing to do with the incident.
=========

In a message dated 7/1/2009 4:36:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,