Dear Chetrasena;

I am glade to know your idea regarding this issue. What you have said
is right. Of course, the discourse of Federation is in place. You, I
and all Cambodian people have clearly seen that Cambodian government
under Hun Sen and CPP have made a lot favor for Vietnam. and Vietnam
has stepped beyond the success of Federation in encouraging Cambodian
government to convict and try Khmer farmers such as Prom Chea and Meas
Srey. Recently, the Cambodian court convicted Sam Rainsy, the only
biggest president of opposition party, about his disinformation,
insulting Cambodia-Vietnam relationship and racism.

Cambodian government has always used the excuse of strengthening the
rule of law. However, this strengthening activities have happened only
with the dissents and opposition activists.

Actually, Cambodian government that has trialed and convicted the
farmers and opposition leader is the just the intimidation to all
Cambodian people countrywide not dare to protest or expressing opinion
about the fast strengthening relationship between Cambodia and
Vietnam.

I absolutely agree with the author about petitioning the government of
Cambodia to disclose the plan of creating federation with Vietnam in
accordance to irregular treatment to Cambodian people regarding their
perspective about their relationship with Vietnam. This not include
the cases of Khmer Krom people. They have gradually marginalized from
Cambodian people after the frequent visits of Vietnamese leaders to
meeting both secular powerful men and Buddhist partriarch.

The good way to do now is the need to know from the government to
publicly disclose or announce the Indochina federation advancement
with Vietnam and Loa of Cambodian government under current CPP
leadership.

KY

On Sep 9, 10:01 am, Chetrasena <sdokkokt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ky It is very interesting article. Majority of Cambodian people who
> live in the country from the poorest to the richest are happy to live
> in this Federation .The three countries have already been federated
> just a matter of time to be promulgated officially.From economic stand
> point about 80% of businesses are owned and operated by Vietnameses.
> Look at the local markets in the city of Phnom Penh such as Psar
> Kandal and Chbar Ampeou are exclusively controlled by Vietnamese
> vendors. From people to people, Cambodian people in Cambodia are
> living are second class of citizen. Cambodian officials in every level
> are care of themselves and their families. In Cambodia there is no way
> you can sue Vietnamese citizen, if you win you still lose. That is the
> price we have to pay. HRP and SRP are just the joke from the eye of
> Vietnam.Hanoi has invested too much in this Kingdom.Most Cambodian
> officials are drunken by status, wealth monies, but they ignored the
> future . My opinion
> I supported Federation, let it be sooner or later it is going to be
> that way whether you like or not. As I said couple years ago, I asked
> for unity from all khmers regardless of their affiliations for the
> sake of country survival, but they did not how to work together, they
> only know how to divide each other.Hanoi is fully aware that the
> serious threat to CPP is Royalist, once this organization dismantled
> and brought this institution to the ground, the CPP will survive and
> strong. To destroy Royalist party HRP and SRP were acting and
> harbouring CPP to achieve the mission.Look at now, it is very easy for
> CPP to subdue SRP . All of these are the hard work of CPP and Hanoi
> together . If you compare Yellow shirts and Red Shirts in Thailand,
> the yellow shirts are backed by institution Monarchy, the Red Shirts
> are born from the Red Thai who fought for long time to get rid off
> this institution that why their struggle are not supported by EU, USA
> and England, they are not the core of democratic movement, now they
> are labelled by the government as terrorist groups . You must
> understand, Hanoi right now is the best ally of USA, so the CPP and
> Pathet Lao, this is the policy of USA to contain China influence, and
> Hanoi is pleased with US help to gain couple disputed Islands.
>
> On Sep 8, 10:27 pm, Khmer Young <khmeryo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >   Federation Republic of Vietcamlao: An
> > Introduction<http://cambodianbrightfuture.blogspot.com/2010/09/federation-republic...>
>
> > Cambodian people and their leaders are active than proactive, self-defensive
> > than first striker; and they are peace-lovers until their enemies offer them
> > a deal of "peace, security, economic development and many other incentives).
> > It's common to see Cambodian politicians attacked each other by both verbal
> > and physical. Cambodia politics didn't have much space for political
> > maturity since the end of colonialism; and the aura of the cold war placed
> [...]

  • ... Khmer Young
    • ... Chetrasena
      • ... Khmer Young
        • ... Chetrasena
          • ... InCamdisc
            • ... Chetrasena
              • ... Khmer Young
          • ... Bopha Angkor
          • ... Khmer Young
          • ... kangaroo
    • ... Vincent Thach
    • ... Campatriot People Power CPP កម្លាំងអ្ នកស្នេហាជាតិ
      • ... Krakmo Kaing