Thanks Jerome but the problem is that I can't understand where I need Proxy
autenthication and why!
I mean: I access the app with spring plugin with my browser and it's local, the
app redirects me to CAS (deployed on the same server) and then CAS posts back
with the security ticket on the first path.
I miss who needs proxy autenthication in this process...I'm going mad!