From: Jason Manley <jman...@ska.ac.za>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2019 8:08 AM
To: Casper Lists <casper@lists.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: [casper] FIR and decimating CIC filter

That's an interesting development that I wasn't aware of! As it turns out,
we're using Vivado 2018.2, but this might be a strong motivator to switch to
the newer tools.

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll definitely look into it.

Jason

https://groups.google.com/a/lists.berkeley.edu/d/msgid/casper/0A6BB15B-7ED3-4ABE-8C05-76D9A582F4E4%40ska.ac.za.