Hi Chao,

We are still getting everything ready for the SKARAB and Red Pitaya
tutorials in preparation for the hardware porting workshop. We are making
good progress, but not quite there yet. The casper-astro/tutorials_devel
(workshop2019 branch) is still under development.

You are welcome to try the SKARAB tutorials in this branch, but you must
use the ska-sa/mlib_devel (devel branch) for now. By the time the workshop
starts you will just need casper-astro/tutorials_devel (workshop2019
branch).

The docs have been updated to reflect the Red Pitaya tutorials, hardware
page, R2018a and Vivado 2018.2 installs.

We will have this up and running for the workshop - thanks for your
patience.

Kind regards,

Adam