Hi all,

I'm testing the tut_spec with a redpitaya (14bits) using just the
example from the tutorial "python tut_spec.py -f tut_spec.fpg -r
rp-xx.local " and I get an error on the line

spec0=fpga.snapshots.accum0_snap_ss.read(arm=False)['data']
(from snap.py).... RuntimeError: accum0_snap_ss.read_uint() - expected
16384 bytes, got 32

I get the same error on tut_adc_dac, but the tut_intro works ok,

The casperfpga and the tutorials_devel that I'm using are from the
branch tutorials2019/workshop2019

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers.

--