Hi Adam,

Thanks for your answers, for now I'm just using the compiled .fpg file from
the git, so its only the casperfpga that I'm using, while looking for the
hash I realize that I was on the mater branch and not in the tutorial2019
branch as I thought...
Knowing that probably I have a problem with it,,,during the installation I
had to move from python3 to python 2.7 and back, because while doing
"...pip3 -r requirements.txt..." I got some messages that it needs python
2.7, so I guess that I have some wired mix of libraries....also I installed
casperfpga with pip, and probably that will also get the master branch
instead of the tutorial2019.
I will look for the virtual environment for python...

Thanks for the hints, I'll comment how it goes.

Cheers.