Hi all,

Thanks you for your replies. I actually found the same problems David and
Andrew mentioned. In bigger models there is a lot of line overlaid, and you
don't have control over the block size. I didn't know about mdl2m, that is
a big time saver! Because most of the time I was manually extracting the
position of each block in my parametrized system.

I'm also interested in the the 'black box' that Jack mentioned. Is there a
tutorial or memo on the topic? I found this
https://github.com/casper-astro/publications/blob/master/Memos/files/Black_box_memo.pdf
but it seems to focus on creating black boxes from existing blocks.

Thanks,

Franco