Thanks, That makes it a lot clearer.

Any advice as to what the Linux distribution I should start with on the Pitaya? Xilinx's petaLinux or something else? Reading the TcpBorphServer docs it looks like anything with an appropriate kernel with Zynq drivers should work but I'd rather start as close as possible to what other Casper people are doing.

Regards,

David