Despite stiff NW winds yesterday afternoon (Tu 17 Mar), about 3:30pm I saw
several flocks of SNOW GEESE totalling about 270 birds powering north over
downtown Ithaca. Later I noticed a mixed flock of CANADA GEESE & SNOW GEESE
northbound over my house.

Sandy Wold mentioned on Sunday afternoon on Yale Farm Rd, again in stiff NW
winds the initial flocks of 180 westbound SNOW GEESE. During our stay several
more flocks followed, totalling over 800.

--Dave Nutter