Yea I just went to ine and found just as you were posting it ;) la la la.

-----Original Message-----
From: Adrian Brayton <abray...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 15:13:44
To: nicholas golden<nickst...@yahoo.com>
Cc: <ccie_rs@onlinestudylist.com>
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_RS] Mark Snow Left Ipexpert?

"Mark Snow, dual CCIE (CCIE #14073) has joined Internetwork Expert as
a CCIE Voice Instructor. Mark brings years of teaching, technical
writing, and consulting experience to Internetwork Expert. Mark’s
certifications include two CCIEs, (Voice and Security), CCVP, CCNP,
CCDP, CSE, CQS-CIPCCES, CQS-CIPTDS, CQS-CIPTOS, CQS-CIPTSS, MCSE.

Mark’s reputation for teaching and product development is highly
regarded in the voice networking community, and will be a great
addition to the team at Internetwork Expert. Mark will be joining
Internetwork Expert’s leading CCIE instructor team led by five time
CCIE Brian Dennis (CCIE #2210), four time CCIEs Scott Morris (CCIE
#4713) and Petr Lapukhov (CCIE #16379), three time CCIE Brian McGahan
(CCIE #8593), three time CCIE Marvin Greenlee (CCIE #12237), two time
CCIE Keith Barker (CCIE #6783) and CCIE Anthony Sequeira (CCIE #15626).

Internetwork Expert is proud to have Mark join our Voice team and
looks forward to his contributions."

www.ipexpert.com