Where is Jared?!  Did you hear a rumor of him leaving?  He was my bootcamp
instructor.  I thought he was bright and did a good job.

I am perfecting my Australian accent to pick up chicks! :)

-----Original Message-----
From: ccie_rs-boun...@onlinestudylist.com
[mailto:ccie_rs-boun...@onlinestudylist.com] On Behalf Of Dale Shaw
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 8:04 AM
To: CCIE_RS OnlineStudyList
Subject: Re: [OSL | CCIE_RS] Mark Snow Left Ipexpert?

C'mon guys, get over it. The sky is not falling down. The ICT training sector
is no different to any other part of the industry; people change jobs *all the
time*. It's only that these people, within our small geeky corner of the world,
have a relatively high profile.

I have no doubt it's a healthy thing for all concerned.

Now, where is Jared Scrivener?

www.ipexpert.com
www.ipexpert.com