Peter Naulls is the creator of the Unix Porting Project, which
successfully created Acorn RISC OS versions of some FOSS Unix apps
such as Firefox:

http://www.riscos.info/index.php/Unix_Porting_Project

Alas it never really caught on as Acorn users tend to be very insular
and did not understand the significance of this remarkable tool.

He relocated from the UK to California a few years ago.

He no longer works on RISC OS stuff and he wishes to dispose of the
machines that he took with him -- an original Acorn RISC PC and a
Castle Technologies Iyonix.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RiscPC

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iyonix_PC

Apparently the Computer History Museum in Silicon Valley has turned
them down after initially indicating interest.

He hopes that  they will be preserved in a collection or museum,
ideally for public display or failing that a private one. He's not
looking for money for them. As he puts it, "there's history there".

He has given me written permission to post here and give his email
address, which is his forename, "peter" -- the domain is chocky.org.

I know Acorn kit is relatively rate States-side so I thought this
might be of interest...

I don't have much more info but I will help if I can. Best to contact
him directly, though.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lpro...@gmail.com