On 9/18/17, 3:16 PM, "cctech on behalf of Andrew Back via cctech"
<cctech-boun...@classiccmp.org on behalf of cct...@classiccmp.org> wrote:

>On 18/09/17 19:48, Camiel Vanderhoeven via cctech wrote:
>> Now that I have the Convex C220 completely up and running again, I¹m
>> hoping to do the same thing for my Convex C1. I just acquired a set of
>> 9-track tapes containing dumped root, /usr, and /mnt filesystems for it.
>> Once I obtain a suitable drive, I could connect it to the C220, restore
>> the filesystems there, and move the disk over to the C1 to serve as its
>> system disk.
>>
>> So, I¹m in the market for an SMD drive. It has to be one of the
>>following
>> four types though:
>> * Fujitsu M2351 (Eagle)
>> * CDC 9766
>> * NEC D2352
>> * NEC D2363
>>
>> And I¹d prefer it to be located somewhere in continental Europe (even
>> better if it¹s in the Netherlands).
>
>Apologies if the link for these has already been shared:
>

>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEC-D2246-8-0-FHT-SMD-DISK-DRIVE-UN-TESTED-NEW-O
>LD-STOCK-RARE-VINTAGE-/253049784698
>
>Andrew

I’m aware of those; unfortunately, those are not one of the four types of
disks this system will recognize (these are only 68 MB disks, the smallest
disk supported on the Convex is the 300 MB CDC drive); it really has to be
one of those four on the list above.

Camiel