Now that I have the Convex C220 completely up and running again, I¹m
hoping to do the same thing for my Convex C1. I just acquired a set of
9-track tapes containing dumped root, /usr, and /mnt filesystems for it.
Once I obtain a suitable drive, I could connect it to the C220, restore
the filesystems there, and move the disk over to the C1 to serve as its
system disk.

So, I¹m in the market for an SMD drive. It has to be one of the following
four types though:
* Fujitsu M2351 (Eagle)
* CDC 9766
* NEC D2352
* NEC D2363

And I¹d prefer it to be located somewhere in continental Europe (even
better if it¹s in the Netherlands).

If anyone has one for sale at a reasonable price, please contact me.

Camiel