Who else provides free vintage computer-themed web site hosting as a group
service?  I know neurotica.com (LSSM) does too, and I realize a lot of
people have home servers that host their web sites on the subject, still,
right?

My shell host of friends is at a tier 1 colocation facility. 1.5ms to google, half a ms to aws and azure. Just spun up VMs for running a BBS for MAGFest and trying to figure out analog modem inbound for it. If someone needed to host a project for the community I could help, same goes with mirrors.

My costs are fixed and the box is prety beefy (thanks to friends.) Shell host is probably 30 years at this point.

--
: Ethan O'Toole