My reply is at the bottom.  Please put your reply there too.
On Mon, 11 Jul 2022, Dennis Boone via cctalk wrote:
Friends,

The process of migrating the cctalk and cctech mailing lists to a new
host in Chicago is underway.  This evening, I've moved the list mail
handling to the new server, and this message will be the first live
test.  Assuming this works, you shouldn't have to change anything to
post to the list.

The green web pages, the old "pipermail" list archives, and web access
to archives of new postings from this point still require a little work,
which I hope to complete in the next day or two.  I will eventually
import the old pipermail archives into the new posting archive, but that
may take a little longer.

The new hosting is provided by the Chicago Classic Computing group.

Many thanks to Jay West for hosting the lists for 20 years!

Looks good except for missing an X-BeenThere: header.

--
David Griffith
d...@661.org