Many thanks, Jay!  -W

Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 01:38:36 -0400
From: Dennis Boone <d...@msu.edu>
Subject: List migration
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org, cct...@classiccmp.org

Friends,

The process of migrating the cctalk and cctech mailing lists to a new host in
Chicago is underway.  This evening, I've moved the list mail handling to the
new server, and this message will be the first live test.  Assuming this works,
you shouldn't have to change anything to post to the list.

The green web pages, the old "pipermail" list archives, and web access to
archives of new postings from this point still require a little work, which I
hope to complete in the next day or two.  I will eventually import the old
pipermail archives into the new posting archive, but that may take a little
longer.

The new hosting is provided by the Chicago Classic Computing group.

Many thanks to Jay West for hosting the lists for 20 years!

/Dennis Boone