On Sun, Aug 20, 2023, 12:05 PM John H. Reinhardt via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

Hello all.  I looking around for a Logic Analyzer for doing (mostly) DEC QBus/UniBus stuff.  Being the way I am I want something with enough lines to handle the most of the signals so I'm guessing something with roughly
80-ish channels.

Another option is the Tek 9200-series.  I have a 9200 at home and a TLA720 at work, both with 92A96 cards.  You get fairly deep memory and 96 channels, with very sophisticated trigger state machine logic, and up to 10 ns/sample rate.

If you go this route, make sure you get the probe cables and pods with it, they have essentially attenuator probes in them.

Jon