This dislike of “Discord” has touched a nerve for me.  It’s also one of the
reasons the cctalk list has lost most of it value.
Discord is a collection of channels most devoted to specific subjects that you
more or less subscribe to. It’s just a server and you need an invite to join a
group. I’m in the Classic computer group and find it to be filled with
knowledge people willing to share that knowledge with others.
Saying you don’t like “Discord” is like saying you don’t like TV. If you don’t
like the content, simply don’t watch it.  Don’t blame the medium.

Sent from my iPhone