Quick Basic and I seem to recall all or most of M$ Quick compilers were
released at 99$ US. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. As I think on it maybe QB
i itially was 150$.

Those were the cheap compilers I was referring to. By 1987/88 the cost was less
then 1/2 a week's take home earnings no matter what you did. I found QB 3 at a
computer show in 1990 and it wasn't much at all, maybe 25$.

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.