I watched them all.  Hmm.I don't think I much like the SID ones.. Commodore has
become kind of overexposed as a subject and VCF covers so much more than
Commodore.The Atari one is kind of loud/jarring.I think the graphic sequence
itself is great but the typing.. hmm.  I realize these are the choices but if
there was another option with like a single daisywheel or modem or disk drive
or teletype sound - that would do it for me.Just my thoughts.. friendly
critique here.BradSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Jeffrey Brace via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> Date: 2024-05-03  8:45 p.m.  (GMT-08:00) To: "General
Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk@classiccmp.org> Cc: Jeffrey
Brace <jeff...@vcfed.org> Subject: [cctalk] New VCF Video bumper The Vintage
Computer Federation is looking for a new bumper to add to thefront and back of
all their new videos.There are 7 different versions. Vote on the one that you
like best!https://forms.gle/Y9Qrj26xokeFXjub6