Personally I like Brad's idea of a machine sound versus an intro tune. And
if we can reduce background noise (e.g. putting the machine in an anechoic
chamber or surrounding it with acoustic panels) when capturing that sound
it would feel really professional. Might be easier said than done
considering the size of some of these machines, haha.

Acoustic foam: https://a.co/d/7cp3H6g

=]
--
Anders Nelson