"ceph daemon" commands need to be run local to the machine where the daemon
is running. So in this case if you arent on the node where osd.1 lives it
wouldnt work. "ceph tell" should work anywhere there is a client.admin key.

Respectfully,

*Wes Dillingham*
w...@wesdillingham.com
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/wesleydillingham>