Hi,

Our cluster is currently running quincy, and I want to set the minimal
client version to luminous, to enable upmap balancer, but when I tried to,
I got this:

# ceph osd set-require-min-compat-client luminous Error EPERM: cannot set
require_min_compat_client to luminous: 2 connected client(s) look like
jewel (missing 0x800000000000000); add --yes-i-really-mean-it to do it
anyway

I think I know the most likely candidate (and I've asked them), but is
there a way to find out, the way ceph seems to know?

tnx

/Simon
--
I'm using my gmail.com address, because the gmail.com dmarc policy is
"none", some mail servers will reject this (microsoft?) others will instead