You can ask the monitor to dump its sessions (which should expose the IPs
and the release / features) you can then track down by IP those with the
undesirable features/release

ceph daemon mon.`hostname -s` sessions

Assuming your mon is named after the short hostname, you may need to do
this for every mon.  Alternatively using the `ceph tell mon.* sessions` to
hit every mon at once.

Respectfully,

*Wes Dillingham*
w...@wesdillingham.com