Absolutely. If the Christian bigot can do a good job serving sweaty, mostly
naked dudes fresh off the dance floor and pour an awesome drink, then
he/she ought to hired. My guess is that they would either not do a very
good job, because their beliefs weren't compatible with the job
requirements, or else they would modify their beliefs in light of the
evidence that the sweaty dudes were really pretty ok.

For the record, I've decided not to work at a place due to my personal
beliefs not lining up with the job. There is a company in town that does
some awesome things but they are backed by the CIA and their software is
mostly used by the intelligence community to do some, I don't know what,
but likely very morally dubious things. I just couldn't get behind it.

Judah