I'd expect the same thing to happen to me when I've been in leadership
positions, btw. If I was leading a large multiracial team (as I have in the
past), I don't believe that I would be able to do my job effectively if I
was outed in the local media as a big racist. It just isn't compatible with
the work I'd need to be able to do effectively since it involves a lot of
trust and respect.

Cheers,
Judah