I know the thread is dead, but I just got back and I have to say just one
thing:

I don't disagree with your sentiment here.  Except for the fact that the OP
was not _offered a job_ for $20/hr.  He/she was posting publicly that $20/hr
was his/her rate.  That's a terrible disservice to him/herself, and to the
other CFers out there.

Peace.  Love.  Let the liquor flow!  Party on, Garth!  :D