From: Shannon Rhodes [mailto:shan...@rhodesedge.com]
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 3:38 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: WSDL 404 Error

I'm testing publishing my first web service.  The CFC works fine---I can
call any of the functions and dump the results to the screen.  Everything I
read online when researching how to turn this into a web service can be
summarized as "ColdFusion makes it easy---just make your method access
remote, then call the cfc?wsdl and it will automatically create the WSDL
file for you".  Well, I don't know if this is unsupported in CF7 or what,
but I get a 404 error if I try calling http://mydomain/mycfc.cfc?wsdl
(actually, if I try to invoke as a web service, I get a stub error, but if I
plug it into cfhttp I can see the page not found error returning).

Where do I go from here?  My guess is it's just not generating the WSDL for
me, but I don't know why or what to do about it.  Thanks in advance!