Hello,

a combination of CHICKEN and Godot sounds very interesting! I've been
meaning to experiment more with that engine for a while, and with Godot 4.0
just out the door the time is probably perfect to try out the new extension
APIs.

I'm not completely sure how the CHICKEN/Godot hybrid should look like and
suspect that embedding Godot in a CHICKEN egg would at least be cumbersome.
Maybe some kind of tooling to streamline the task of rolling CHICKEN code
into a single loadable module for Godot to use would be most promising 🤔

I think I've just found a project for the upcoming CHICKEN summer workshop
😁

Ciao,
Thomas C.