Hello everyone!

My name is Miguel, and I am interested in developing in Chicken Scheme.

I just created a toy project to put in practice what I have been learning in the Little Schemer and SICP books, you can find it here:

https://github.com/MigAP/simple_db

It is a simple database to store urls. I am not a developer, so I would appreciate any feedback from you. In particular, it is the first time I write unit tests, and I am not sure if this is the correct way of doing-it.

I thank you in advance for any feedback. I am looking forward to start building stuff using Chicken Scheme!

I wish you all a good day.

Miguel

PS: Is there any small/medium project that I could study to learn the "good practices" for Chicken Scheme? One of my goals is to use Chicken Scheme for scientific computing and embedded applications.