I'm a new Chihuahua mom and though am a vet tech it would be good to
meet people with experience on this breed. I just made an album and her
pictures are under the tittle "A Little Princess" because that's what
she is for us! We also have a toy poodle who is 2 years old, we got her
when she was a month old. I love dogs specially toy breeds because they
can travel with us. Fiona was adopted in Puerto Rico and she flew with
us to Ohio, that's where we live. Everyone was crazy about her in the
airplane because I had to bottle feed her several times during the
flight and people just loved to see this. I also have a 360 page in
which I have writen a little bit about her and Morroca (toy poodle)
Have a great night everyone

Hugs, WIlmary

www.360.yahoo.com/wilmarynazario69