Chis have a way of stealing your heart  they sure beat cats

Mr Bruce Weller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Hi all i tried to post
before but it seemed not to go though me and my girl have a little chihuahua
that will be 1 on May 20th she is a big part of family.. my girl parents have
had chihuahuas for about 20 yrs about 2 to 3 yrs ago they had a chihuahua that
was 18 yrs old pass on them it was a hard time..they have a chihuahua that is
10 and another that is 2 1/2..me i was raised in a cat home..but im the one
going chihuahua happy..lol..she such a needy dog..i love her much

Bruce

Miranda

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.