Hi my name is Kathy & I'm from Massachusetts. My chihuahua's name is
Lily, she's about 15 months old.  I adopted her from the animal shelter
where I volunteer.  I had lost my pug Bandit after 8 short years in Dec
2005.  I eventually planned on getting another pug.  I wasn't looking
for another dog so soon after losing Bandit, but when I showed up to
volunteer in May 2006 Lily was there and she captured my heart.  She is
such a great dog & gets along with other dogs & all people.  She's just
awesome!!!  I posted a photo of her to the group photo area (LILY).  I
only wished she'd stop chasing my cats around the house :)
I'm so glad I found this group.