  From: Wendy
  To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2007 1:04 PM
  Subject: [Chihuahuas] New to Group

  Hi there...was looking for a place to get advice and tips on raising
  my chi. Got him in December when he was only 4 weeks old...he's quite
  the character and very healthy. I was wondering though...his ears do
  not stick up and I was wondering if anybody had any thoughts on why
  that is? The other chi's in his litter all have the pointy ears, while
  his still droop down...any ideas?