From: *Kim* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 2:54:49 PM
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Newbie with new baby

Hi everybody! I just joined this group a couple days ago and have been reading
everyones posts with great interest and looking at the pictures (how cute) so I
figured its time to come out of hiding and introduce myself :-) My name is Kim
and I am married to a great guy and we have three wonderful kids ages 19, 17,
and 15. We have a Jack Russel and just adopted our first ever Chi. She is a 10
week old black and white female with such personality! We have only had her for
6 days but already she has become the head of the household. LOL She is the
center of attention and she loves it! She is so prissy. My husband has never
cared for little dogs but he just adores her. We never knew they were so
personable. She thinks she is one of us! She sleeps with my daughter every
night and love love loves to be held. Her name is Fendi and I think she is
already starting to recognize it. Soooo, thats my story. I love reading about
everyones Chi's!

Kim

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.