Hi Kim,
 Welcome to the list, I'm Shell, I have Elsa and Bessie, they are both 6
years old ... I'm sure you will have tons of fun with your chi :o).
 Shell

On 6/20/07, *Kim* <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Hi everybody! I just joined this group a couple days ago and have been
reading everyones posts with great interest and looking at the pictures (how
cute) so I figured its time to come out of hiding and introduce myself :-)
My name is Kim and I am married to a great guy and we have three wonderful
kids ages 19, 17, and 15. We have a Jack Russel and just adopted our first
ever Chi. She is a 10 week old black and white female with such personality!
We have only had her for 6 days but already she has become the head of the
household. LOL She is the center of attention and she loves it! She is so
prissy. My husband has never cared for little dogs but he just adores her.
We never knew they were so personable. She thinks she is one of us! She
sleeps with my daughter every night and love love loves to be held. Her name
is Fendi and I think she is already starting to recognize it. Soooo, thats
my story. I love reading about everyones Chi's!

Kim