Happy Gotchaday to Miss Benji ! What a sweetheart :)

-Beth
"It's just a moment, this time will pass." Stuck In A Moment U2

To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
From: maryja...@me.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 12:02:09 -0700
Subject: Re: [Chihuahuas] Newbie post

Hi Beth,
   So glad that you decided to quit lurking.   Elmo is just the cutest little
guy ...  I can see why you fell for him...  it's amazing how that can happen in
the blink of an eye.   He is gorgeous!!!!
    I'm MJ and we have our first chi too.  Today is her gotchaday... we've had
her exactly one year.   The time has gone quickly and she has come a long way
but has a way to go yet.
    Anyway, welcome to the best Chihuahua group around!

maryja...@me.com   Miss Benji