Hi and welcome to the group!   Everyone here is very helpful and there is a lot of knowledge out there.  I know they helped me with our scared little rescue.  Now we have two little girls.

You will be amazed how they grow and respond to being with you...  it is a journey and a wonderful one.
Good luck to you and to your little one.   All the very best.   Can't wait to see her photo.

MJ in  AZ