Hi. I'm new to this group. I just got a new Chihuahua. She's a three year old
with all the papers from the vet & AKC. I call her Lolly-pup, or just Lolly.
That's what her first owner called her. She only cost me $200.

She's already found a favorite spot. It's my wing chair, that happens to have a
sport dog design on it. I'll send you a picture as soon as she sits still for
it.

David Rubin