From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of David
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 11:11 AM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] New chihuahua

Hi. I'm new to this group. I just got a new Chihuahua. She's a three year
old with all the papers from the vet & AKC. I call her Lolly-pup, or just
Lolly. That's what her first owner called her. She only cost me $200.

She's already found a favorite spot. It's my wing chair, that happens to
have a sport dog design on it. I'll send you a picture as soon as she sits
still for it.

David Rubin