Hi Lynda,
I have found with one of our boys that if I just let him out or carry him out
and set him down, he just stands there shivering and looking pathetic.
However, if I put a leash on him and walk him around the yard or down the
street he knows I mean business and will go potty.  Our other Chi will just run
out, go potty fast and run back in. It is should be helpful for her to go out
with your other dogs to pee where they pee.
Sue
MI/FL