From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of jaybird616
Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 5:57 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: Eye tears?

One of our boys has watering eyes all the time. The vet said it is because
he has big protruding eyes that probably dry out easily. Fortunately he is
black so there is no staining. Our other boy does have problems with tear
stains occasionally. I have found that giving him only distilled water while
we are here in FL helps. I also use a natural preventative supplement called
Tear Stain by Only Natural. I also wash his face a lot! the vet really
didn't have any recommendations other than Angel Eyes which is a low grade
antibiotic. I didn't want to go there.
Sue
MI

--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com> ,
Beth Michl <classy1ride@...> wrote:

> Does anyone have issue's with eye tears?
> Caramella constantly has teary eye's. It is clear, but it does cause
stains. Is this normal? None of my other one's have it.
> Smidgen use to have a little tearing, but nothing like Caramella?
>
> Beth

<<image001.jpg>>

<<image002.jpg>>