From: Tee <doxylover7...@yahoo.com>
To: Chihuahuas <Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 22, 2011 11:50 am
Subject: [Chihuahuas] THE BEST dry kibble for chihuahuas?

I apologize if this appears twice.

I adopted Mika (Meeka) one week and 2 days ago. I purchased Wellness super 5
mix (puppy, small breed) for her. She is around one year old. She ia 4.25
pounds. I am feeding her 2 times a day, 12 hours apart, 6:30am and 6:30pm. she
gets 1/4 cup with a tablsp of broth (home made...no salt or spices) She is pb
chihuahua.

Saturday and Sunday morning she woke up throwing up white liquid. I researched
online and found this was common and due to waking up with an empty stomach. So
last night, I cooked rice in some home made chicken broth and gave that to her
as a third meal at 10:00pm.

No problenm this morning at all.

Please consider...I have dachshunds and the 3 of them are true food hounds! So
they eat lite with much restraint!! LOL!

What do you feed your chihuahuas, what fullfills their dietary requirements
best? Do you feed 2 or 3 meals a day? What is the best kibble?

Thanks all, I really appreciate all advice. I am an inexperienced chi
co-habitant and want to give her the best I can afford.