*I feed my Winkee, he's 5 pounds, Natures Recipe for toy dogs twice a day
,1/4 cup each....I also give Winkee cooked chicken and he's had no
problems..he is also 11 years old..which could make a difference, not
sure...I give him a little cooked chicken with his supper and a little at
closer to bed..Hope that helps.  Donna
*