I just love mine to bits.  They are always there for me when I don't feel
well.  I think that they are the sweetest little pups.I don't have poodles,
so I guess I can't compare!  J

From: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of vexy353
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 5:52 PM
To: Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Chihuahuas] Re: joining group

Hi Joan, thanks for the welcome. In the time I've spent with Sofie I notice
such a difference between her personality and the poodles....I really like
that she is so endearing and lovable without being as needy! sorry,
poodles., I'm just sayin'....
Shari
--- In Chihuahuas@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Chihuahuas%40yahoogroups.com> ,
maryjane turner <maryjane1@...> wrote:

> What a wonderful photo... Dolly is a doll but oh my, that Mr. Desi is so
regal... what a handsome fellow. My girls are in love with him.... Sure hope
Dolly won't get jealous. I just love him..... I really do! mj, benji and
tilly too

> On Aug 1, 2011, at 10:19 PM, Joan Croft wrote:
>

> Welcome to the group Shari. You will learn a lot about Chihuahuas here.
>
> Please post some pictures of Sophie.and your poodles too.
>
> My name is Joan and I live in North Las Vegas, NV with my two
Chihuahuas.Dolly Dee just turned three in May; and Desi Lou will be two on
August 19th.